From raw materials to a finished delivered product, Maverix® gives you full supply chain transparency, off of an immutable ledger that you can trust.
- Ensure provenance of materials.
- Identify manufacturing or shipping delays in real-time.
- Categorize, manage & analyze product documentation.
- Conduct fast & easy audits.
Full Track & Trace solves today’s supply chain problems:
Where are things, who has touched them, when will they arrive? Key information at each stage is impossible if each element is not properly tracked in a single system.
A single, integrated data system delivers unparalleled speed and efficiency
Manual reconciliation between different data sources is time consuming and labor-intensive and often occurs too late to take meaningful action.
Transparent, trusted data means fewer intermediaries and instant audits
Multiple information systems that do not communicate make it impossible to achieve a single source of trust for materials, shipment tracking, status and provenance.
Aggregated and digital data shared amongst those who need it
Lack of Trust
It’s a complex global stage: multiple players + lack of visibility + data mistakes + disconnected systems = no trust.
Blockchain provides immutable, unhackable data storage
- Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) – Offers SCM advantages like immutability, transparency, and decentralization for data integrity.
- Role-Based Access Controls (RBAC) – Implemented with encrypted access tokens for user credential protection and access control.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Robust AI and Machine Learning modeling drive inventory optimization, predictive maintenance management, and documentation analysis.
- IoT Integration – Ensures end-to-end visibility over materials, components, and assets all the way to the edge.
- Smart contracts – Provides autonomous functions, reducing costs & errors while ensuring data integrity.
- Mobile Applications – Workers on the ground can easily verify adherence, upload proofs, and receive real-time alerts at various locations.
- Documentation Management – Aggregate and associate all documentation with specific purchase orders, line items, or shipments.
- Real-Time Alerts – Stay ahead of potential issues and unanticipated changes or inputs with real-time alerts and notifications.