Gray Matters Inc. is a disruptive technology company that is looking for talented, motivated individuals to help us grow. Our purpose-built, enterprise-grade blockchain platform is changing how companies view, manage and protect their assets in very complex and challenging supply chains.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Level Software Engineer to join our team in developing cutting-edge applications related to Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), identity and access management, and Single Sign-On (SSO). The ideal candidate will be a self-driven individual with a deep understanding of various technologies and the ability to architect and design innovative solutions.
- Design, develop, and maintain complex applications related to RBAC, identity and access management, and SSO.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and ensure successful project delivery.
- Architect and implement scalable, reliable, and secure solutions on AWS and other cloud platforms.
- Develop and optimize database structures, queries, and data models using PostgreSQL and NoSQL databases.
- Integrate third-party services, such as Auth0, into existing systems.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior developers on the team.
- Participate in Agile development processes, including sprint planning, stand-ups, and retrospectives.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and technologies, and apply this knowledge to improve existing solutions.
- Effectively communicate complex technical concepts and solutions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Must be a full U.S. citizen.
- 8+ years of experience in writing complex applications using Golang and Python.
- Proven experience working on applications related to RBAC, identity and access management, and SSO.
- Extensive experience in developing applications on Linux platforms.
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in developing applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Strong understanding of database technologies, including PostgreSQL and NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with Auth0 or similar identity platforms.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Knowledge of Blockchain technologies and familiarity with Hyperledger Fabric and Firefly is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to mentor and work effectively with junior developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or a related field from an accredited institution is required. A master’s degree is a plus.
- A self-driven individual who can independently architect and design solutions to complex problems.
Other Key Details
We are a bunch of self-starters who thrive in an environment where the path has not yet been paved. We love to innovate and collaborate and are never content until we get it right. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we are very serious about the work we do. Integrity is very important to us, and we will never abandon a promise or commitment. We want to be the best in the marketplace and are always looking for talented, driven individuals to help us achieve this goal. Our benefits include:
- Full medical and dental benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid work location possible
- Little hierarchy and the ability to work with colleagues at all levels and across disciplines
- An opportunity to get into a growing company on the ground floor
About Gray Matters
Gray Matters Inc. (GMI) is a technology start-up focused on delivering SaaS-based supply chain management solutions that are powered by blockchain, to federal and commercial customers. Initially developed to secure a complex international supply chain for a global U.S. Government national security organization, the Maverix® platform is unmatched in the industry for its ease of use, end-to-end visibility, blockchain-enabled data transparency and integrity, and high level of security, including post-quantum resistant encryption.