Gray Matters Inc. is a disruptive technology company that is looking for talented, motivated individuals to help us grow. Our purpose-built, enterprise-grade blockchain platform is changing how companies view, manage, and protect their assets in very complex and challenging supply chains.
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team to help implement rigorous testing and development methodologies. The ideal candidate will be a self-driven individual with a solid understanding of Internet product quality assurance.
- Lead QA projects on Internet product quality assurance, implementing rigorous testing and development methodologies.
- Use technical judgment to write and review code in Java, Python, Go, or other relevant programming languages.
- Implement quality assurance methodologies and understand CI/CD, quality standards, server-side/UI automation testing, server-side performance testing, app stability testing.
- Manage project quality, conduct in-depth research, and apply testing technologies to ensure high-quality outputs.
- Continually learn and adapt to new technologies and methodologies.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively within the team, ensuring smooth flow of information and tasks.
- Handle concurrent tasks efficiently, maintaining high productivity under pressure.
- Utilize React to work on front-end code as required, ensuring optimal user interface and experience.
- Must be a full U.S. citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in testing and development for Internet companies, including a minimum of 2 years leading QA projects on Internet product quality assurance.
- Familiarity with at least one programming language such as Java, Python, or Go, and ability to make good technical judgments.
- Experience with quality assurance methodology and deep understanding of CI/CD, quality standards, server-side/UI automation testing, server-side performance testing, app stability testing, with experience in at least 2 or 3 aspects.
- Excellent project quality management experience, in-depth research and practice of testing technology.
- Strong self-motivation and quick learning ability.
- Strong team collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong concurrent task processing ability and efficient work output.
- Familiarity with React and ability to work on front-end code as needed.
Other Key Details
We are a bunch of self-starters who thrive in an environment where the path has not yet been paved. We love to innovate and collaborate and are never content until we get it right. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we are very serious about the work we do. Integrity is very important to us, and we will never abandon a promise or commitment. We want to be the best in the marketplace and are always looking for talented, driven individuals to help us achieve this goal. Our benefits include:
- Full medical and dental benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid work location possible
- Little hierarchy and the ability to work with colleagues at all levels and across disciplines
- An opportunity to get into a growing company on the ground floor
About Gray Matters
Gray Matters Inc. (GMI) is a technology start-up focused on delivering SaaS-based supply chain management solutions that are powered by blockchain, to federal and commercial customers. Initially developed to secure a complex international supply chain for a global U.S. Government national security organization, the Maverix® platform is unmatched in the industry for its ease of use, end-to-end visibility, blockchain-enabled data transparency and integrity, and high level of security, including post-quantum resistant encryption.