Gray Matters is a disruptive technology company that is looking for talented, motivated individuals to help us grow. Our purpose-built, enterprise-grade blockchain platform is changing how companies view, manage and protect their assets in very complex and challenging supply chains.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Designing and developing applications using blockchain technology. Testing and troubleshooting the blockchain-driven projects. Evaluating blockchain applications.
- Fully implemented and involved in the blockchain ecosystem for integrating the latest possible improvements.
- Adhering to agile development best practice.
- Demonstrating a passion for learning and building cutting-edge applications.
- Implementing unit tests using test driven development (TDD).
- Proactively learning and implementing new best practices.
- Managing expectations by communicating regularly.
- Code reviewing pull requests in a CI / CD environment.
- Reviewing requirements and providing input.
- Collaborating with the engineering team to suggest, design and launch new features.
- Maintaining code integrity and organization.
What You Bring With You:
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer
- Strong administrative/organizational skills (ability to effectively prioritize, manage time, and meet deadlines on multiple projects)
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is required
- Previous experience working on blockchain projects
- Professional experience building software in a cloud-based environment using Amazon (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud (GCP)
- Smart contract design, development, and prototyping experience
- Excellent understanding of blockchain fundamentals
- Worked on blockchain projects for at least 2 years
- Experience working with Hyperledger fabric
- Experience deploying, managing and using blockchain nodes (blockchain ops)
- Familiarity with Node.JS, Go or other contemporary server-side frameworks and languages
- MUST be a US citizen
About Gray Matters
Gray Matters is rapidly expanding our products and services, to introduce and integrate new disruptive technology into the edge device and IoT marketplace. Today our blockchain technology is in production in diplomatic and intelligence organizations where it is enabling critical operations around the world. Tomorrow, it will be widely deployed in government and commercial organizations who need immutable security of, and total visibility into, complex supply chains.
Our team is comprised of blockchain, IT, and intelligence experts who are passionate about blockchain and its ability to transform traditional business processes. We’re ready to lead the way. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we are extremely serious about making a difference in the world. If you’re interested in working with emerging technologies in a fast-paced environment where everyone’s voice is heard and respected, then Gray Matters is a good fit for you.